Tarot Card Reading- One hour session
You will feel fully seen and supported in this unique one hour Tarot card session with Alicia. If you have questions that need answers, are looking for guidance, validation, and next steps, Tarot can provide the clarity you seek. The Tarot Cards give us a visual representation of our own truths as Alicia weaves in her ability to see and feel what you need from the session. During this session she will pull a 10 card spread for you and dive deep into the symbolism and truth of the cards, You will have the opportunity to ask questions, identify blocks, and find the best way to move forward.
These card readings are wonderful for those who have experienced intuitive readings before as well as those completely new to this practice. You can also purchase a bundle of 3 card readings at a discounted price, product found on my work with me page.
What can I expect from a Tarot Card Reading?
*First thing, sometimes people are afraid to get card readings because they think the reader may make ominous predictions. I do not read cards to elicit fear, predict negative events or hardships. I read all the cards of the Tarot as medicine. There are no bad cards, there are invitations for growth and inner work. I see the challenges in our lives as opportunities for amazing transformations, and they will always be presented as such with a clear path of how to work through any shadows.
* Let's talk! I always begin my readings with a conversation. I will ask you some prompts and encourage you to share where you are and what the focus of the read is for you. Sometimes people feel like they shouldn't say anything about situation because they want me to "prove" my intuition, and why pay me to tell you the things you already know? Through talking we can lay a foundation for what you are going through and where you need clarity and then we can cut right to the good stuff. I am confident that you will feel validation during the read, even if I don't mention your childhood dog Fluffy.
* If you don't have something specific in mind that you need read, that's ok! We can talk through to a direction. Readings can also look at your month, year, or life path, so don't worry if you don't have specifics to read. The main take away is that I want to get to know you a little before we begin so the reading can be more meaningful.
*Once we both have a clear idea of what we are reading, I will begin shuffling the deck, holding the intention of the reading in my mind.
* Then I will pull all 10 cards, showing them as I pull them, letting you know briefly what the placement means, but not going into detail at that time.
* Once all the cards are pulled, I will go through each card, reminding you what the placement represents and read what is being shown to you in relationship to the card.
*At any point you can ask questions, share thoughts, and vocalize ideas. This is an interactive reading. There will be times when I ask prompts and coach you through what comes up from the cards. The coaching aspects of my read will bring you to deeper clarity and understanding of how the cards represent your experiences.
* Once all 10 cards are read, you will have the chance to ask questions or share comments about the read.
This reading is for YOU, I want to make sure you feel seen and heard at all time! I look forward to the opportunity to read you!
~Alicia Joy Stiles